Scott Cudmore
A
Serious question: Why would I follow you if you don't spout? Because I love the eternal silence? Spout up people; we don't bite!
05:53 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Friends of Pine Ridge Reservation
A
In response to Scott Cudmore.
Good advice Scott! I joined a few days ago and I've jumped in with two feet. With 20k followers at Twitter it's a little daunting to start over at 0 again. I'm going to try to get them to join us here!
02:44 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Chris Puttick
A
Well, maybe some bite, but can't see how that's a risk when interacting via Spoutible
04:30 AM - Apr 24, 2023
Melissa
B
08:53 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Jennifer Moore Baker
A
I didn’t have much to say when I first joined. I was scrolling, seeing who I wanted to follow and learning. Then I was brave enough to echo, then quote echo. Now I spout, but it took a little while to feel safe in the space. Pretty sure I am not the only one wanting to start out slowly.
06:48 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Scott Cudmore
A
In response to Jennifer Moore Baker.
Fair, so very fair. What I have found personally, is that this is one of the safest virtual places to be. May we hear your voice loud and strong Jennifer Moore Baker!
06:53 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Belinda
A
Most of my spouts go out to the ether, not feeling like they land. I haven't got the hang of it, but I don't feel like there's a community yet. But I have hopes!
06:41 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Scott Cudmore
A
In response to Belinda.
Not any more Belinda, I'll echo whenever I can!
06:44 PM - Apr 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}