Sherrilyn Ifill
A
READ. A chilling account of what is coming to a County Commission near you, unless you get involved. Go to your County Commn meetings. Vote in County Commn elections. Run for County Commn.
#LeaveNoPowerOnTheTable https://www.washingtonpost...
10:06 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Candaca Okun
A
In response to Sherrilyn Ifill.
Glad to see you here! And yes! I pay attention!
12:23 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Jean Hyams
A
So glad to see you here.
01:50 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Erin Anha
A
The county we just left in Maryland is like that and it’s why we left. Honestly, it’s terrifying what’s happening on the local level and it’s just as, if not more, important than federal politics.
07:03 AM - Apr 24, 2023
Nik-nak
A
In response to Erin Anha.
Was it a Western MD or an Eastern shore county or somewhere else? I know there's conservative extremists spread throughout the state (and "keeping the confederacy alive" in some counties) but would love to know which county took this particular dive off the deep end.
09:04 AM - Jul 31, 2023 (Edited)
Trauma Epidemic
A
Beyond the 'what' (which is valid) we'll do well to determine the 'how', because there are better and worse ways to go about it, and the potential pitfalls are predictable--though perhaps counterintuitive.
#LookDeeper
#diligence
07:03 AM - Apr 24, 2023
Diana Demarest
A
Ms. Ifill it is so fabulous to see you here. I'm a big fan. I met your cousin Gwen in Delray Beach, FL at a Charlie Crist even. She was as wonderful in person as I thought she'd be. Welcome to Spoutible! 🐳

This is a gift article to your post - no paywall.
11:58 PM - Apr 23, 2023 (Edited)
Mlb Anx
A
Frightening on so many levels.
11:39 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Camara Reed she/her/we/us
A
The coup is still in progress.
11:35 PM - Apr 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}