Jess Martin
A
#Spoutible is full of #Canadians and while we love them now, @Hereforthepopcorn and I know war between #Canada and the #RestOfTheWorld is inevitable due to their takeover of this site.

Poll: What should the war hashtag be against 🇨🇦 ? Derp, dolt etc. are welcome variations.

Have a nice day!

Canadont

Canadork

Canaduh

Other - write below

35 votes — 09:56 AM - Apr 23, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Jess Martin.
So how we feeling here @JessMartin ? The Canaduhs have by poll but is that your feeling too?
10:25 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Jess Martin
A
It’s oscillating…it was “Other” a couple of hours ago. I suppose we could do #canaduh for now and switch to others for the next skirmishes. It’s good to have some variety.

You want to do the next poll?
In response to Diane Turner.
10:27 PM - Apr 23, 2023 (Edited)
Diane Turner
A
In response to Jess Martin.
Let’s discuss my morning… your evening. Just got home and now I have to watch Succession so I don’t get spoiled before viewing.
Probably still multi task here so throw whatever you want my way… but polling takes focus.
10:30 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Diane Turner.
I hear about #Succession all the time because of #Murdoch but can’t be arsed because it requires a block of commitment for me which I don’t have because of #tsundoku 📚

But please feel free to spoil it for me because good must triumph over evil etc etc.

Weather’s crap here now 😔 ☁️
10:35 PM - Apr 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}