Sarah Laurence
A
#question or #featurerequest Is there a way to view our own spout with all the comments displayed together? I can see them on other people's spouts but only the most recent one on my own spout. The only way to see the comments is to scroll through notifications to view each comment separately.
03:30 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Sarah Laurence
A
In response to Sarah Laurence.
Thanks @cbouzy for fixing the shattered threading of comments bug! I can now see all the comments together with my replies on my spouts.
07:27 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Bear
A
If you go to your profile and scroll down you should see them along with anything you Echoed..
03:52 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Sarah Laurence
A
In response to Bear.
Yes, I can see all the spouts and echoes, but the problem is I can't view all the comments on earlier spouts when I open the thread. Weirdly enough I can see them on this thread, but not on my pinned spout from this morning: https://spoutible.com/thre...
03:56 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Bookworm4life
A
From your profile page, you can see your spouts. The three dots in the top right corner…..hit them and choose “see thread”.
03:37 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Sarah Laurence
A
In response to Bookworm4life.
Oddly enough, I'm able to see your comment along with Lucas's on this spout, but that didn't work with my earlier spouts. I'll see what happens when I reply to your comment now. Perhaps my reply creates separate threads?
03:42 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Lucas Salas Oroño
A
I think if you go to your profile and click on the specific spout you're looking for, all the comments show.
03:36 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Sarah Laurence
A
In response to Lucas Salas Oroño.
Thanks but I tried that already. It only shows the most recent comment and my reply. I can't see the other comments just a message saying that's all for now.
03:39 PM - Feb 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}