Courtney McCain
A
REMINDER: Just because a Republican is anti-Trump doesn't mean they are an ally.

Liz Cheney is anti-Trump, but she voted for Trump twice, and voted in line with Trump's position 92.9% of the time when he was the president.

Stop making these people heroes. They're not.
09:05 AM - Apr 24, 2023
Diana Tyler
A
In response to Courtney McCain.
Agreed! We're not in an ideological war with just that one vile person, but against ALL who deny, devalue, or demean the humanity of others as they work to enrich themselves at the peril of other individuals, communities, and this planet, through odious policies and practices.
11:33 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Nonna
A
true
09:30 AM - Apr 24, 2023
Todd Morrison
B
I respectfully disagree @courtneymccain . Without high ranking Liz Cheney's efforts and bravery in the J6 committee the investigations would have been ignored. I don't agree with much of her political beliefs but heros are complicated.
09:26 AM - Apr 24, 2023
Courtney McCain
A
In response to Todd Morrison.
We will have to agree to disagree on this one.
09:30 AM - Apr 24, 2023
Kim A
A
In response to Todd Morrison.
I agree that Liz Cheney is a complicated hero. Although I don't agree with her political stance, she performed a heroic act. I would venture that many people we call heroes have a checkered past. If a drug dealer saved a child from a burning building we would likely still call him/her a hero.
09:59 AM - Apr 24, 2023
Anella Marie
A
So true. I get tired of people who are so easily influenced by the one good thing she did.
09:21 AM - Apr 24, 2023
DragonEmbersArt
A
09:17 AM - Apr 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}