Karistina Lafae
A
If you make #aiart or use other #ai tools as a #disabled person, I'd like to invite you to join my #DisAIbility Discord server.

It's a safe space for disabled people who use #ai tools as assistive technology in their lives and work: https://discord.gg/yKthqSwvPd

1/
03:42 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Karistina Lafae
A
In response to Karistina Lafae.
Ha! Looks like I need to save a larger version of the logo. (Thankfully it's a vector image made with Canva.)

I started the #DisAIbility community after getting banned from another disability server because the mods decreed that all AI art was based in white supremacy & they viewed everything 2/
04:14 PM - Feb 10, 2023 (Edited)
Karistina Lafae
A
I said through that lens. I ended up in the ER because I was so distraught about losing that support community my BP was 181/99 & my HR was 139.

Now I'm working with an #ai voice cloning service to develop an #AAC service that will allow partial nonspeakers like me to have text-to-speech 3/
04:18 PM - Feb 10, 2023 (Edited)
Karistina Lafae
A
generate AI-assisted speech in our own voices! I'm not going to reveal who I'm working with until I have examples to share. But I'm really excited because they seem genuinely interested in #AAC as a use case for their technology! 4/

#DisAIbility
04:33 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Karistina Lafae
A
I'm also using #midjourney (specifically) in combination with tools like Canva, Paint Shop Pro, Rebelle, etc. to create better disability representation in stock images. In over 20 years, traditional artists have failed to provide. #aiart can fill in the gaps on Adobe Stock et al. #DisAIbility
04:34 PM - Feb 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}