Yuh-Line Niou
A
Can someone explain to me what the percentages are on here?
01:43 AM - Apr 23, 2023
Jesse Pohlman
A
In response to Yuh-Line Niou.
I think it's some kind of measurement of how positive/negative you are, with lower percentages being better.

That said, I'm not a huge fan of a percentage system judging such things, but, whatever. *Shrug*
02:43 AM - Apr 23, 2023
stephanie roberts
A
In response to Jesse Pohlman.
Jesse, shrug is what we are supposed to do.

I am told it doesn't matter what the number is as long as it is normal. If that were true a displayed number isn't necessary. but the presence of our grade next to our names is our tacit endorsement of b*t sentin*l.
11:11 AM - Apr 23, 2023
Jesse Pohlman
A
In response to stephanie roberts.
Huh. I think we might agree that it should just be "normal" or "abnormal," versus a specific score?

Although I guess our presence here at all is a tacit endorsement of the site? Or, at least, a willingness to be mildly present, even if it's just promotional/claim-staking?
07:43 PM - Apr 23, 2023
stephanie roberts
A
In response to Jesse Pohlman.
Hey, yeah my blood sugar must have been low when I replied. I didn't agree to be publicly graded by an algorithm like a school child. Its prominence seems to be the point more than its effectiveness. 🕊️
09:28 AM - Apr 24, 2023
Jesse Pohlman
A
Haha yeah. There's a weird thing where any use of the platform will generate at least some points on the percentage, and thus create some kind of impression or another. "Oh, this account is Normal, but just BARELY normal."

I try to ignore it, but that's hard for many.
In response to stephanie roberts.
07:02 PM - Apr 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}