Dave Painchaud
A
Good news today, but we really don’t know why, because we know very little about the inner workings of Fox. The why is extremely important. It makes you wish Dominion hadn’t settled. The fact that everyone was blindsided speaks to how little we know about what’s really going on… across the board.
02:46 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Daryl Knee
A
In response to Dave Painchaud.
I think it always comes down to money and ratings with this network. Ratings aren't the issue, so money ? Either in a contract, or fear of another massive lawsuit somewhere down the road if they continue to give him a platform ?
06:59 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Dave Painchaud
A
Certainly possible. I get the sense that there had been some tensions there for a while - could very well be your scenario. He’d become more liability than a benefit and they wanted to show they weren’t afraid to go after the biggest star.
In response to Daryl Knee.
08:18 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Daryl Knee
A
Here's an interesting perspective. https://www.vanityfair.com...
12:28 AM - Apr 25, 2023
Dave Painchaud
A
In response to Daryl Knee.
Thanks! Of his theories, the Grossberg one strikes me as the strongest contender. She apparently recorded tons of incriminating stuff (some 90 separate files). If he’s gone before that ever goes anywhere, it puts Fox in a better position.
07:53 AM - Apr 25, 2023
Daryl Knee
A
As AOC said, he's inciting people to violence. The liability lawyers may be giving the board a 'no holds barred' explanation of what might happen if someone acted as a result of that incitement.
08:42 PM - Apr 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}