BrooklynDad _Defiant!
A
BDD luxuriates in the delicious news that Tucker Carlson's verbal poison has been purged from BS Mountain, we discuss the implications for right wing media. Don Lemon was blindsided by his firing today. WTF is going on?

🚨LIVE ON MY YOUTUBE AT 10:45PM ET

JOIN: https://youtube.com/live/F...
10:01 PM - Apr 24, 2023
jenn ○f many things
A
In response to BrooklynDad _Defiant!.
Seems you might be luxuriating in all that PAC cash you are hoarding. What's up with that?
01:38 PM - Oct 22, 2023 (Edited)
Jesse Elin Browne
A
We miss seeing you at this site. Sure it's not quite as responsive at Twitter - but big changes coming this month (so I hear) so we'll be able to directly address each other and then respond. Glad you and others signed in & got the names you wanted but we miss your input.
12:38 AM - May 03, 2023
Colette Fight for Hunger
B
Don was curt at times but an excellent reporter. He always told the truth and stood up for African Americans. White men (Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, and all the other racist reporters) got away with right wing rhetoric conspiracy theories and misogynist ways for years and some of th
09:28 AM - Apr 25, 2023
D C
B
but the appetite for that poison remains and some major league asshole will surely step in to replace him.
10:07 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Silke Spoutista
A
100$ says CNN hires the Potato faced Tuckems by end of month. They have been decidedly heading that way since year beginning.
10:05 PM - Apr 24, 2023
ANGELA FULLER
A
Subscribed to watch later - I'm giddy about Carlson and shocked about Lemon IF it's for taking on a racist (and I watched that interview. Don did nothing wrong)
10:04 PM - Apr 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}