Kathryn
A
It's exciting to watch Spoutible grow and to be on the ground floor of this startup. I am proud to be a member of this site, and am very grateful. I am weaning myself off Twitter slowly but surely.
10:07 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Sonya Williams
A
In response to Kathryn.
Same here 😊
01:16 AM - Apr 25, 2023
John Noble
A
In response to Kathryn.
Ditto!
01:08 AM - Apr 25, 2023
BrightSide
A
In response to Kathryn.
Just deactivated my twitter account today. It has become too toxic- I definitely won’t miss it!
11:15 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Katheryne Helendale
A
In response to BrightSide.
My account got permanently suspended because I upset a Kyle Rottenhouse disciple. I have not missed it one bit!
11:46 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Laura Vaughn
A
In response to BrightSide.
I just tried to but I can’t remember my password. Lol. Will find it tomorrow and do the same. I long to be free like you! 😊
01:09 AM - Apr 25, 2023
ann heffner
A
In response to Kathryn.
me too. that deal they pulled with the blue checks really helped to push me out of there. can't trust that anybody is who they say they are anymore.
10:28 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Kathryn
A
In response to ann heffner.
I reported Elon Musk and Twitter to the Better Business Bureau (BBB) for shady business practices. What Elon is doing has to be illegal and unethical. He treats his customers like shit and only cares about recouping his losses. I actually have a case with BBB on this. I hope others will report him.
10:33 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Dianne
A
In response to Kathryn.
I left Twitter cold turkey shortly after that guy bought it for his fascist playground and I've already earned a "Satisfactory 27%" rating here on Spoutible and have no idea why! Welcome. Let's make it something! 🙃
10:12 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Kathryn
A
In response to Dianne.
Hi Dianne. I have a 25% BotSentinel rating on Twitter and I discovered that using certain keywords trigger an unfavorable score. I am at 13% Normal on here, but I'm an activist and I'm sure my rating will get worse as I resist fascism. I don't care. I am who I am. I will continue to speak my peace.
10:24 PM - Apr 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}