Zeketayler
A
Trump believes Jean Carroll enjoyed being raped. This framing is not surprising in a society structured by #PatriarchalWhiteSupremacy

Why else would other Republicans say that if rape is inevitable, "Just lay back and enjoy it."

When people feel entitled to sex, consent is voluntary.

#Docs4Dems
10:19 AM - Apr 25, 2023
Amy Wolf
A
In response to Zeketayler.
Where do you see that about Trump saying she enjoyed it? I don’t find it in this article
11:05 AM - Apr 25, 2023
Zeketayler
A
In response to Amy Wolf.
I was inferring he thinks she enjoyed it based on his comments from the past.

"You can do anything, they let you do anything, grab them by the p*ssy."

When asked if he ever kissed someone without their consent, he said "no, I don't think so."

To Trump, there is no consent, they enjoy it.
11:42 AM - Apr 25, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
This makes me want to fuckin barf. The idea that anyone would assert that a woman enjoyed an unwanted sexual encounter is disgusting. But that's doubly so for that fat, sweaty, gross blob who thinks he can take whatever he wants. Let's pay him back by taking his freedom.
10:27 AM - Apr 25, 2023
Halo-Halo w/ All the Sighs
A
Reminder to self: Take a deep breath and pace myself. While I like to keep tabs on current events, that trial will likely trigger me. More than once.
10:23 AM - Apr 25, 2023
Amy Wolf
A
Can we pause for a beat to notice the shift from “it didn’t happen, she’s not hot” to “she enjoyed it?”
How seem less and unremarked that transition is? An indictment on our society if there ever was one.
10:21 AM - Apr 25, 2023
Amy Wolf
A
In response to Amy Wolf.
Seamless
10:25 AM - Apr 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}