Chelsea Streeter
A
The whole "Biden is too old" discourse is annoying.

I consider myself progressive. Yeah, I'd like some young representation. But we don't have the luxury of that right now.

We aren't going to agree on everything. But we have to agree to vote for whomever the dem candidate is (which will be Biden)
10:50 AM - Apr 26, 2023
Lynn Dewees
A
In response to Chelsea Streeter.
When Carter was President, rather than trying to support him, Democrats rallied to Teddy Kennedy and split the party which gave us Saint Ronnie. The same thing could easily happen again
12:24 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Lynn Dewees
A
In response to Lynn Dewees.
I never forgave Kennedy for his actions that year
12:25 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Chelsea Streeter
A
In response to Lynn Dewees.
I think we've got enough people that are getting with the program and know what's at stake
12:28 PM - Apr 26, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
Shows how effective gaslighting and propaganda can be. TFG did more damage than imagined. He set himself up as a strongman, who ran the country, solo. Now, folks believe this and ignore the fact that there is a chain of command and POTUS has one of the most diverse staffs. Not to mention VP Harris.
12:02 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Civil Canuck
A
Your next Dem President is watching/learning from "Grandpa" Joe right now. There's some great candidates coming down the pike.
12:02 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Anthos
A
Couldn't have said it better myself... Followed.
11:54 AM - Apr 26, 2023
Chelsea Streeter
A
In response to Anthos.
Followed back!
11:58 AM - Apr 26, 2023
Honorary Doctor of Sass
A
Look at the ages and diversity in his cabinet. Don’t forget about Supreme Court Justice Jackson.
Biden is exactly who we need at this moment.
He’s had to unfuck so much and is fighting against a corrupt Supreme Court and corrupt republicans.

#BidenHarris2024
11:21 AM - Apr 26, 2023
Ground Control
A
Also, it's not like Uncle Joe isn't getting the next generation of leadership ready to take over, which you can see from VP Harris on down.
10:56 AM - Apr 26, 2023
Chelsea Streeter
A
In response to Ground Control.
He makes an effort to connect with the young politicians, I admire that!
10:57 AM - Apr 26, 2023
Anthony Lee
A
In life, you take whatever the best option is available, even if it's not ideal, especially if the alternative is a big no-no. Politics is no exception. 🙂
10:54 AM - Apr 26, 2023
Chelsea Streeter
A
In response to Anthony Lee.
Agreed!
10:54 AM - Apr 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}