Professor Kyle
A
And I'm sick & tired of privileged whiners who think a Dem party fighting tooth & nail against fascism & bigotry, trying to lift millions out of poverty, trying to save the planet (etc) is "evil." This is sloppy thinking that demonstrates you have nothing to lose, & only helps the actually evil GOP.
01:36 PM - Apr 26, 2023
indie perfume lover
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
I can't find this a/h to block them 😠 Because that's exactly what I'm doing with privileged trash. I'm not having my space here infested with them for the next two years.

And it's beyond sloppy thinking atp, it's flat out dangerous but they don't gaf because they think it won't affect them.
01:55 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Jen Johnson
A
In response to indie perfume lover.
That was the first thing I did - I found and blocked them. If you already happen to have them blocked though, they don't show up in a search. I just experimented with that, and I only got search results for them when I unblocked and then when I blocked again no results.
03:00 PM - Apr 26, 2023 (Edited)
indie perfume lover
A
In response to Jen Johnson.
Ah okay, thanks for taking the time to do that. I keep forgetting blocking here is a little diff than on the bird app, didn't even think of that. I'll bet that's why....
04:00 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Jen Johnson
A
Same - that's why I always like to try and figure out how things function here :)
In response to indie perfume lover.
04:09 PM - Apr 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}