dani
A
Side note;

I need vegans to stop naming the consolation food they've made after that replaced food.

This would be a nut spread. Is it a good nut spread? I hope so. But it’s not cheese.

The carrot you soaked in soy sauce is not bacon.

Stop lying to yourself.
Deanna (@LadyDi) of Love Wins Movement @LadyDi
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
10:26 PM - Apr 25, 2023
11:14 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Deanna (@LadyDi) of Love Wins Movement
A
In response to dani.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
07:51 AM - Apr 26, 2023
dmark
A
In response to Deanna (@LadyDi) of Love Wins Movement.
Oddly, in international cheese competition, Wisconsin cheeses regularly beat European cheeses.
07:01 PM - Apr 26, 2023
dmark
A
In response to dmark.
If you are talking about a type of cheese, American Cheese is not marketed as a cheese but a “cheese food”. It’s most commonly used on hamburgers and other sandwiches because it melts evenly.
Next you’ll be bitching about a Philly Cheesesteak “wit whiz”.
07:05 PM - Apr 26, 2023 (Edited)
Dot
A
I just watched a Youtube video yesterday with some lunatic professional chef claiming that all Philly cheesesteaks have cheese whiz on them--notice I said 'lunatic' chef, so you can imagine my opinion of the practice ;-)
In response to dmark.
07:42 PM - Apr 26, 2023
dmark
A
In response to Dot.
You can ask for provolone and not get chased out of the shop. It's those two or nothing.
08:57 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Dot
A
In response to dmark.
As somebody who has eaten cheese steaks in Philadelphia, because I live relatively nearby, cheese steaks with cheese whiz are an abomination that should not be one of the two options that's which is not a dig against you personally, but the practice implied by the video I watched.
03:52 PM - Apr 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}