Michael Morgan
A
Please don’t think I’m shitting on #bluesky , it’s in beta as an app and still getting its head in the game.

I’ve been roadtesting it for a week now and let me tell you #Spoutible is where it’s at. I don’t think you all truly appreciate what @cbouzy has achieved here in such a short space of time.
11:36 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Suzanne
B
In response to Michael Morgan.
Jack sold twitter to elmo. I'd never sign up again for one of his apps
02:03 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Adam Deitsch □
A
From all I can tell, it's just Jack's customized Mastodon server. Tremendously pointless.
09:51 PM - Apr 27, 2023
O Aguabonita
A
Why would you think we don't truly appreciate what @cbouzy has achieved here???
07:21 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Magneto Mancer
A
Thanks , your pic is more than I've seen anybody else Share. But its just a tease if nobody else can get on it. Now, if someone wants to try a .SOCIAL that IS up AND running NOW for EVERYONE (that isn't a Trouble Maker.com), there's Counter.Social.
06:50 PM - Apr 27, 2023 (Edited)
TheNurseIsIn
A
In response to Magneto Mancer.
Yes! CS is a fantastic concept, too.
07:07 AM - Aug 31, 2023
Betsy Muse
A
I agree. I've been on Bluesky for just two days and right now, it isn't a serious place. It's mostly devs and while I'm getting a lot of follows without trying, I'm getting zero engagement.

I can see using Bluesky for a place to shoot the sh*t, but as it is now, I don't feel like I fit in.
06:44 PM - Apr 27, 2023
tb ☘️
A
In response to Betsy Muse.
I’m really surprised anyone would trust Jack at this point
05:14 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Darryl Adams
A
In response to Betsy Muse.
I don't see blue sky as a serious player because while Jack is no Elon, he is Elon adjacent. A lot of Twitter's culture problems started under Jack's watch. To be fair, it was not dumpster fire racism, mysogony and fascism, but the seeds where there.
05:46 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
Perhaps you would be willing to help promote Spoutible on BlueSky by offering point-to-point comparisons that support the higher engagement here, the genuine sense of community, and civil interactions even when we disagree with each other.
06:11 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Blue Soul
A
Oh, but we do.
05:21 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Donna Lynn
A
Oh I get it and appreciate what @cbouzy has done in this short time. Leadership and vision = success
04:31 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Ifell Awake
B
I'm suspicious of Bluesky. 'Here's an Orwellian big brother playground for you to play in'. It's free. It's good. It's much better than the other playground we own.'
04:09 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Love Light and Lincoln
A
We deeply appreciate @cbouzy & #Spoutible Up until about a week ago, we were splitting our time between here & the dying bird, just to find more to follow here. Going to Twitter became more & more uncomfortable. Now we're here permanently.

Twitter is as dead as the Republican Party.
03:52 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Steve Nelson
A
Totally and Greatly “appreciate what @cbouzy has achieved here in such a short space of time.” 👍🙏
03:30 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Jamar Montez, Ph.D.
A
It is truly remarkable what @cbouzy has achieved. However, without an app, so many opportunities to gain a more diverse array of users are being lost.

We need this project to succeed. We need an app.

#FrankAndLoving
03:15 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Steve Nelson
A
In response to Jamar Montez, Ph.D..
Rome wasn’t built in a day. 😉
03:32 PM - Apr 27, 2023
nanci
A
Unfortunately I fear with his name, money to scale, and blusky being in news for years, the big name news and other accounts including service such as disaster notices will migrate there before here. Even if so we're building a strong community that will stand on its own.
03:09 PM - Apr 27, 2023
hal
A
Just a Me thing but "social audio" is maybe the last thing I'd want in an app.
03:09 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
03:06 PM - Apr 27, 2023
GenX Gretch
A
In response to Irminsul Harp.
The co-founders of my former company created a voice only social media site, Swell. I rarely look at it as it's not as easy to listen/speak as it is to read, say, in line, on a work break.
03:41 PM - Apr 27, 2023
JayGo VOTE BLUE
A
Kind of a strange thing to say. We know and appreciate what @cbouzy and the team have accomplished.
12:39 PM - Apr 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}