anandalenalen
A
Seriously. This is not a moment to critique (very real) Dem issues, it's a time to stand in solidarity to END the GOP. Lives depend on it, in the very literal and very immediate sense. The future depends on it. EVERYTHING THAT MATTERS depends on all of us VOTING.
ManKillah Fruitface @FruitFacedFruitKace
10:08 AM - Apr 27, 2023
12:29 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Lucinda Farr
A
In response to anandalenalen.
True! The 2024 elections are democracy vs authoritarian rule. Trump has told us as much. Republicans have told us as much. Believe them. Vote Democrat and pack the seats all the way up and down the ballot. Then and only then can we fix the problems. VOTE Blue.
05:30 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Dee Incognito
A
I've been voting for 40 years and I do not understand this "earn my vote" nonsense. In an election you fight in the primaries to get the candidates you want. When they're over, you vote for the candidate who best aligns with what you want done. This "earning" shit feels so narcissistic.
12:41 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Chandra's Travels
A
What always gets me with these "both sides are the same" idiots is that they tend to point to international wars. It's like - yes, both parties bomb foreign countries. But one is working to actively kill people here, why does these people (women) not count?
12:37 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Silke Spoutista
A
The problem being that economic castes create the balcony effect. Where folks view this rampant bloody war on women and marginalized pp as something bad, but can’t be bothered because their lives are comfy and unbothered.. 😡🤯
12:33 PM - Apr 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}