Dave Painchaud
A
Well intentioned but I disagreed. It is always time to critique issues with any party. Yes, we should be voting en masse for Dem candidates up and down the ballot, because things are desperate. But if you can’t critique your party you’ve become a Kool-Aid drinker. Integrity demands we do both.
anandalenalen @anandalenalen
Seriously. This is not a moment to critique (very real) Dem issues, it's a time to stand in solidarity to END the GOP. Lives depend on it, in the very literal and very immediate sense. The future depends on it. EVERYTHING THAT MATTERS depends on all of us VOTING.
12:29 PM - Apr 27, 2023
12:55 PM - Apr 27, 2023
JZGurl73
A
In response to Dave Painchaud.
I’d go one step further and say transparency is key. The downfall of dirty politics is that much of it is hidden behind a closed door or a curtain or a masterful figure comes out and sells an idea rather than explains it thoroughly and gives back up. True support comes when you have full knowledge.
12:57 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Dave Painchaud
A
In response to JZGurl73.
Agreed. I get the impetus to push back no matter what - and we should. But… among humans of good will, we can critique and improve ourselves, and to your point transparency is crucial. I’m not saying we need perfect people, but where there is outright incompetence… we say so.
02:14 PM - Apr 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}