André Ware
A
If you're afraid to make the people around you uncomfortable in the fight for justice for BIPOC, women, LGBTQ+, OUR Jewish and AAPI brothers and sisters, OUR elderly, OUR children, OUR planet, then you're part of the problem. Stand up, speak out, take a stand! #PickADamnSide 🗣️🗣️🗣️
07:08 PM - Apr 27, 2023
jerazo
A
In response to André Ware.
This is so important. If you’re truly serious about helping the cause you need to be able to unequivocally tell someone their actions/behavior are unacceptable and there is nothing to “debate”.
They are on the wrong side of history and they need to know it. Make them own it. No more denial.
09:04 PM - Apr 27, 2023
André Ware
A
In response to jerazo.
👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾!!!
09:07 PM - Apr 27, 2023
DragonEmbersArt
A
I have chosen my side, it is to do what is right and good. If it gets me taken out then so be it, but I will no longer be silent as those around me try to destroy people who just want the freedom and equality they deserved all along.
07:26 PM - Apr 27, 2023
André Ware
A
In response to DragonEmbersArt.
🙏🏾👊🏾😤 The reason this nonsense has gone on so long is because the silence of too many has unfortunately aided other's complacency and complicity. The other side isn't being shy about their hate so WE all have to face this choice.
07:58 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Malba Miranda
A
Thank You for Sharing This.
07:24 PM - Apr 27, 2023
André Ware
A
In response to Malba Miranda.
🙏🏾
07:44 PM - Apr 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}