Bowerydoll
A
He gets a Dad of the Year award from me. His priorities are right-on. If you're a member of a marginalized community, living in Florida is dangerous for your health.
#DeKlantis
#DeSantisDestroysFlorida
#RacismIsKillingUs
#TransLivesMatter
#SupportTransKids
07:38 PM - Apr 27, 2023
J.D. Cunegan
A
In response to Bowerydoll.
Not everyone has the resources he does, though. So many who live there can't leave (especially knowing Florida isn't the only state pulling this crap).
08:26 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to J.D. Cunegan.
You don't have to teach me, I'm well-aware. I'm lifting him up because of the stance he's taking for the survival of his daughter. He & his wife and daughter are catching a lot of heat and hate. They deserve to be lifted up. I have family there who are scraping by to move the hell north from there.
08:34 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to J.D. Cunegan.
I don't know what your ethnicity is, but you missed the governance structure of my comment. I'm a Black & Indigenous woman who has seen a lot of anti-trans bigotry in my communities. I celebrate Wade as a Black father who is defying the death threats & extreme hate aimed at Zaya, period.
08:57 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
When you love your child, all that matters is their happiness and safety.

Zaya is a very blessed young lady. 🏳️‍⚧️❤️🏳️‍⚧️

#TransRightsAreHumanRights
#ProtectTransKids
#SupportTransKids
#DwayneWade
#ZayaWade
#StopRonDeSatan
07:51 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Lisse (she/her).
Amen, sis 🖐🏾💗💙💗🔥
08:01 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
I'm glad he cares more about his child than many, many others in the hell Florida has become. I'm proud to see someone with such a wide reach unapologetically take on the hate DeSantis spews, from other states, and countries, as the state he governs struggles from multiple crises. Come to Colorado!!
07:47 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Matt Egan he/him/his.
🖐🏾💗💙💗🔥🔥🔥
08:02 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Diana Beach
A
That is amazing and what a wonderful, compassionate, caring and supportive dad he is. He’s done this entire thing correctly. I just love him for that. ♥️
07:41 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Diana Beach.
🖐🏾💗💙💗🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
08:03 PM - Apr 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}