Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
#TonightsSong is super badass. The first time I heard it I was blown away. I may have been biased as I'm a huge Metallica fan but this is my second favorite song, after Sad but True, they've ever made.
Metallica - Whiskey In The Jar (Official Music Video) - YouTube

“Whiskey In The Jar” by Metallica from the album “Garage Inc. © 1998Lyrics: As I was going over the Cork and Kerry mountainsI saw Captain Farrell and his mon...

10:33 PM - Apr 27, 2023
B.A 2868
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
It’s #1 for me followed by Enter Sandman.
11:01 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to B.A 2868.
Enter Sandman is an epic song. They rode hard on that song.
11:19 PM - Apr 27, 2023
hmmwrites (Heather's version)
A
Ooh, I'm with you on Sad But True. It's probably their best.

One of the best bands I've seen live. When I think back to their shows, I can still feel the music vibrating right through me!
10:41 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to hmmwrites (Heather's version).
Sad but True for me was like that moment when your third eye opens and you know everything you need to know about yourself. But only for the length of the song. I've never been blessed to see them live. I had an overprotective mother and I don't even know why I didn't go once I "grew up."
11:24 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Jen B
A
Memories! 🤘😝
10:42 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Jen B.
OMG, I'm dying of jealousy. My mom never even let me go to metal shows because she heard about kids in Germany getting trampled at an AC/DC show. My metalhead dreams were dashed. She also thought all metal dudes were skinheads and she feared for my life. I was so stifled as a teen.
11:21 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Miss Lil' Bit Angie
A
Never a bad time for Metallica 💜♾️
10:35 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Miss Lil' Bit Angie.
Ever, ever. They really are the best. I hold them as musicians in very high esteem. I even love Robert now...it took me forever to get over Jason.
10:36 PM - Apr 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}