Valda DeDieu
A
I'm really upset about this, #Spouties , I won't lie. I know #bluesky collected names way before #Spoutible was even conceived by @cBouzy - because I signed up. BUT I fully expected @AOC to embrace #Spoutible for its origins and purpose: https://www.theverge.com/2023/4/27/23701021/dril-bluesky-twitte
02:13 PM - Apr 28, 2023
DS Spouting
A
In response to Valda DeDieu.
I understand and agree about AOC. I sent her/campaign a note about it as well.
05:22 PM - May 11, 2023
Valda DeDieu
A
In response to DS Spouting.
You too! I did the same.. I wonder at the people #AOC has around her.
06:28 PM - May 11, 2023
Myra Faye Turner
A
I'm not losing any sleep over AOC (or any "celebrity) not being here. I don't even like her and would probably block her just like I did on the bird app.
01:35 PM - May 11, 2023
Valda DeDieu
A
In response to Myra Faye Turner.
Glad you're so vocal in your dislike of #AOC . I appreciate the heads up.

But I don't share it. Just letting you know.

I happen to like and respect #AOC . I hope you can respect that and we're good.
01:49 PM - May 11, 2023
Stealthy Rubber Chicken Squeezer
A
Give it time. Bluesky is a horror story waiting to happen and I personally think reporters and celebrities are betting on the wrong horse.

Bluesky is Twitter. Nothing new, nothing exciting. Right now it's getting attention cause it's familiar, but everyone's gonna remember Old Twitter sucked too.
01:08 PM - May 11, 2023
Stealthy Rubber Chicken Squeezer
A
In response to Stealthy Rubber Chicken Squeezer.
And if it does take off and replace Twitter, 🤷‍♀️ we don't have to join them. This place is independently funded so we can all just stay here in safety.
01:10 PM - May 11, 2023
Sneaky Burrito
A
A lot of people sign up for a lot of new sites when they become available, I don't necessarily think it's anything to worry about yet. There was a rush to join Post (I did) but the buzz there seems to have died down and I haven't been back for months.
02:48 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Henning Dekant
A
In response to Sneaky Burrito.
I still use Post, good for some news aggregation, but I have way more engagement on here.

Overall anything not Twitter is a step in the right direction, but I put very little trust in anything that comes from Jack Dorsey.
03:10 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Valda DeDieu
A
In response to Sneaky Burrito.
That's true. I usually don't let myself worry about things but I really believe @AOC would be on top of this -- of ALL things!
06:07 PM - Apr 28, 2023
PhoenixWomanMN
A
Give it time. I know a number of people who know better than to trust Jack Dorsey.
02:28 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Sharon Oates
A
Their loss. I am disappointed,but They are the ones missing out
02:22 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Patsy
A
I read a lengthy analysis of Bluesky's TOS and have to say that anyone who agrees to that dumpsterfire has serious issues with their judgement.
02:21 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Patsy
A
In response to Patsy.
02:36 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
02:14 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Valda DeDieu
A
In response to Irminsul Harp.
She's the reason for #Spoutible . She and other women -- and men -- of color, and #Liberals and #Progressives . Not enough people know the story.

She's usually on top of things.
02:17 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Merci Merci Me
A
I feel you
02:14 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Valda DeDieu
A
In response to Merci Merci Me.
Thanks, I'm frustrated. It's both good and bad. There are now many #Twitter alternatives. Good thing is, most of those will die as #Spoutible gains traction. Bad thing is...One more than us is one too many, in my opinion. But -- for elections, #Whale again have a #BlueTsunami2024
02:23 PM - Apr 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}