April Sparkles
A
I’m a quilter and a knitter, and an occasional cross-stitcher. I absolutely get how nice it is to go slow and steady. 🙂
I am still agog at your dedication! Please continue to share your progress.
-April 💛
Martha Crawford @shrinkthinks
When I designed the canvas and ordered the thread the custom shop said: “We don’t recommend this size canvas, number of colors and sized floss unless you are extremely experienced…”

I replied: “I want exactly what I ordered” and I’ve loved this project and will be so sad when its over!
10:32 AM - Apr 28, 2023
02:54 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Avery
A
In response to April Sparkles.
I’m a novice knitter. I’ve made an alright scarf so far. Next I’m gonna try to learn how to do a matching hat.
02:58 PM - Apr 28, 2023
April Sparkles
A
In response to Avery.
Good job, Avery! Knitting is such a great portable hobby. I hope I get to see your work.
Two years ago, my New Year resolution was to be creative more days than not. It was such a satisfying one.
Let me tell you, though: I had some really sad failures…😬
It was a really fun resolution.
-April 💛
03:04 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Avery
A
In response to April Sparkles.
Here is the scarf. I say it’s alright because it has two mistakes in it, but when I noticed, I decided it wasn’t worth it to go back so far and fix it lmao.
03:14 PM - Apr 28, 2023 (Edited)
Katherine McNeil
A
I agree with you....no one should be looking that close to your scarf. It is beautiful.
In response to Avery.
03:28 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Avery
A
In response to Katherine McNeil.
Thank you! And yeah, it’s the kinda thing that nobody would notice unless you point it out. Lol
03:30 PM - Apr 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}