Professor Kyle
A
I don't get the weird notion that Spoutible is "too political" & we need to work to change that. My advice: post whatever the heck you want. And if you don't like "political" accounts, you'll find there is an unfollow button.
06:21 PM - Apr 29, 2023
indie perfume lover
A
I'm so sick of these people, who tf made them the 🐳 police? They also like to insist you fb everyone and echo everything you like. Um...no! And if they're not seeing what they want, use the d*mn search to find more like minded people. You'd think they never used sm before. Smdh....
In response to Professor Kyle.
07:02 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to indie perfume lover.
Right?? Spoutible is better, but it's quite similar to Twitter in a lot of ways. Maybe the problem is the following everyone back – maybe they did that on Twitter but muted them all.
07:07 PM - Apr 29, 2023
indie perfume lover
A
I'm guessing that's exactly their prob. Insist on following back everyone who follows you, then complain you don't like what's in your feed. Make it make sense 😂 I've never done the fb all thing and I'm curating my space tightly here to preserve my peace as much as poss. 1/
07:33 PM - Apr 29, 2023 (Edited)
Drea
A
Never followed everyone back on Twitter - likely won't here either. And I don't expect everyone to follow me. I look for conversation - not always political, but interesting. And I post on a variety of topics. I can always find good posts tucked between the political.
04:27 PM - Apr 30, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}