Professor Kyle
A
I don't get it. Someone said they "wonder is there anything else going on" besides politics on Spoutible. I went to Explore & these are the 1st spouts I saw (with 1 political one). About music, fashion, academic writing, poetry, Mondays... Curate your timeline & you'll see your preferred content.
01:16 PM - May 01, 2023
Olivia Fisher
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
I do find there are a lot of accounts that only or primarily spout about the minutiae of American politics - which, as an Australian, is only tangentially relevant - meaning I've ended up following fewer people than follow me so I can, as you say, have a curated timeline of things I'm interested in
09:11 PM - May 03, 2023
Pamela
A
I find it peculiar as well. There are times when I focus almost totally on photo or cooking spouts!
06:53 PM - May 03, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Pamela.
And flowers!
08:50 PM - May 03, 2023
John Prescott
A
That's what's not working for me with this website. I don't have time to go exploring. Twitter naturally does it for you.

Everyone on here is right, I guess I'll just hop back off of here. Far be it from me to burn anyone's backside
06:39 PM - May 03, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to John Prescott.
👋
08:51 PM - May 03, 2023
JKfromNY
A
Sports. Follow me!!
06:25 PM - May 03, 2023
indie perfume lover
A
Are they still whining? Ffs! I'm starting to think they're just sh*tposters trying to make the 🐳 look bad. After I set up my profile and kicked the tires, I searched for a few folks I knew were already on here, checked their follows to find more, and in about 15 mins had a decent feed going, 1/
02:37 PM - May 01, 2023
indie perfume lover
A
In response to indie perfume lover.
and that was in mid-Feb when there were prob only a ¼ of the accts that are here now. There's no excuse to not be finding people and topics they wanna follow atp, if they don't want any pols in their feed I suggest they go back to their privileged white bubbles on FB and leave us in peace. 2/2
02:38 PM - May 01, 2023
stephanie roberts
A
01:53 PM - May 01, 2023
ML Hart
A
Yes! lots of politics? sure, but so much more, too...
Explore is a great starting point.
I also look at profiles and types of spouts/echoes from people who like or echo my spouts - I've followed quite a few, that way.
01:48 PM - May 01, 2023
Ellen Leigh
A
Right? Sure there's gonna be politics, but there is plenty of other content. If people don't see the kinds of things they are interested in, then they need to create those spouts themselves, so that their people can find them. And remember to use hashtags.
01:44 PM - May 01, 2023
Silke Spoutista
A
My timeline is so eclectic! Kind of like me, a squirrel in traffic! 🐿️ 💨 🏎️
01:43 PM - May 01, 2023 (Edited)
Simon Sands
A
Diversity is good...different opinions and tastes are good....we are not an echo chamber....LOL....
01:19 PM - May 01, 2023
valerie
A
I wondered that myself then realized, hello, I'm choosing who to follow and read. It's up to ME to find new people to balance out the stuff that I might not necessarily want to constantly read. Also, I should post what I want to see and share...
01:19 PM - May 01, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to valerie.
Exactly. Which takes some getting used to compared to having an algorithm to feed us what it thinks we want, but to me it's so much more rewarding & freeing to determine what content I see.
01:24 PM - May 01, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}