Alicia Abbott
A
New - Yesterday, American Redoubt affiliated legislator Rep. Judy Boyle (R-ID) introduced a bill that would alter the map & forward the objectives of the Christian Reconstruction movement. #idpol #idleg
11:45 AM - Feb 02, 2023
Elisabeth Gleckler
A
In response to Alicia Abbott.
Before grabbing other states, maybe Idaho can first take care of their own?
Life expectancy, Suicide rate, and Maternal mortality.
02:55 PM - Feb 11, 2023 (Edited)
Alicia Abbott
A
In response to Elisabeth Gleckler.
RIGHT!?!?!?!
10:21 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Jason Peacock
A
Alicia, thank you for posting this article. Rural areas are some of the most politically over represented areas, there's selective civic amnesia in play when they scream about not being 'represented' and being put upon by outside forces. It's sad to see misguided rage in some smaller communities.
12:21 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Marijuanista
A
They used to want part of California too, and extend to the Oregon coast:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/18/politics/greater-idaho-oregon/index.html
11:53 AM - Feb 10, 2023 (Edited)
Rev N Fidel
A
Oof -- This is gross.
11:44 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Chad Schobert, O.D.
A
Good to see you here! Though the site is still really buggy for me, it won't let me 'like' your posts for some reason. :)
07:05 PM - Feb 02, 2023
MtnGrl4
A
I just read through some of these articles. My great-great-grandfather settled in Rathdrum in the 1870s. And two other sides of the family in the 1880s and 90s. North Idaho is taken over by extremists changing the culture. But my parents still blame “California liberals” for the culture change. SMH
04:48 PM - Feb 02, 2023
Alicia Abbott
A
In response to MtnGrl4.
I'm from and I live in Sandpoint.
06:41 PM - Feb 02, 2023
Acharal
A
Good luck! Tired of this divisive rural BS
I’m from MT and my state has been hijacked by hardliners put there by rural ppl that don’t understand how any of this works😔
11:49 AM - Feb 02, 2023
MtnGrl4
A
Funny how lowly north Idaho is just tagged on. I’ve long wondered why they don’t lop off north Idaho and let Washington or Montana have it. Now of course, they want the voters-since the base has grown there quite a bit in the last two decades.
11:49 AM - Feb 02, 2023
Alicia Abbott
A
Here's a great American Redoubt primer from local journalists, living in the heart of it. I hope they do an update soon. #idpol #idleg https://sandpointreader.com/tag/american-redoubt-series/
11:47 AM - Feb 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}