FirstAmendmentGirl
A
I just saw a TikTok saying we don't have to settle for Joe Biden and we could have Marianne Williamson instead. Once I stopped laughing, I blocked that knucklehead.

Full disclosure: I went to high school with Marianne.
08:12 PM - May 01, 2023
Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!
A
In response to FirstAmendmentGirl.
You mean the woman making a fortune charging hundreds of dollars each for people to come hear her talk about Spiritual development and unity? 🤮
07:04 PM - Nov 22, 2023
Terminator LX
A
My mom likes MW. 😶 She’s a nice lady and all (I guess), but she has no qualifications to be the leader of anything—much less the USA.
12:24 PM - Nov 22, 2023
Robin Meadows
A
Marianne doesn’t practice what she preaches. She’s
definitely delusional if she thinks she should be President with no political experience.
07:28 AM - Sep 29, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
I'd have nothing against her if she a) hadn't shown a tendency toward medical woo-woo, b) wasn't putting her personal ambitions over anti-fascist unity at a critical time in history, and c) had ever actually won a political campaign.
10:36 PM - May 02, 2023
Randilyn
A
My anti-Trump, anti-Desantis friend is all excited about RFK Jr. O feel like that says it all.
10:22 PM - May 02, 2023
Keep On Kraken
A
If this country keep getting more stupid, soon we will be voting for a ham sandwich.
10:20 PM - May 02, 2023
Randall Krause
B
We wouldn’t have Marianne. We’d get Trump.
10:20 PM - May 02, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
I'm going to guess that posting like the one you just described will be attributed to Chinese propaganda, the exact reason Congress & POTUS want to cancel the site altogether, to say this is unhelpful to their cause is a vast understatement of fact fore it will be used against the company writ large
02:23 PM - May 02, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Pierson Tyler-Leonard.
What's seems to be a TikTok public imaging campaign has now begun with 30 second sentimental commercials showing up on CNN/MSNBC & I'm guessing all other stations too I only watch these two for free on internet sites that broadcast 24/7 & get away with it somehow but the spots are very convincing..
01:54 AM - Aug 26, 2023
Yvette
A
Marianne is either delusional or being paid by someone to try to run. I find it difficult to believe she actually thinks she has a chance of running as a Democratic candidate!
02:20 PM - May 02, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Yvette.
I suspect her book sales have been on the decline in recent years. So she probably runs to self-promote her book “Politics of Love” while also taking advantage of the grift that comes with being a political candidate.
09:46 PM - May 02, 2023
bunky
A
Do tell . . . !
11:00 AM - May 02, 2023
FirstAmendmentGirl
A
In response to bunky.
She was exactly as you's ecpect: smart, self-absorbed, snooty
06:06 PM - Aug 04, 2023
That Clark You Remember