Dr. William
A
thread 1/3
Biden Harris admin declared a pandemic over while our hospitals are collapsing, we are ruining out of medications, Vaccines no longer covered & no safe work remote options for workers

Pathetic disappointing & a huge let down

Sorry if people are in denial about reality
07:11 PM - May 02, 2023
Greg Dickson
A
thread 2/3
It is tough to watch and comprehend just how much our desires (hedonistic habits) rule our minds, bodies and choices we make.
11:49 AM - May 04, 2023
Greg Dickson
A
thread 3/3
The most prevalent, hidden hedonistic habit is capitalism -- spending money.

The pursuit of making more money is so important during inflationary times i.e. the capitalist mantra of better, faster, cheaper has created this moral and ethical quandary -- choosing economics over health.
11:53 AM - May 04, 2023
Sherrie Gradin
A
In response to Dr. William.
I am thankful that we elected Biden and Harris but I am livid about this as well as sad and disappointed.
07:54 PM - May 02, 2023
Dr. William
A
In response to Sherrie Gradin.
Same! We are allowed to voice our concerns and disappointment. We believed in them & they let us down, now they demand more blind faith
10:09 PM - May 02, 2023
Veronica
A
In response to Dr. William.
I’ve had so many clients w unusual, serious ailments that developed quickly after catching #COVID 1, 2, 3 times. The latest is a strange autoimmune disease & as yet unidentified electrical heart problem in a man in his 40s. ‘Slow motion extinction event’ seems about right, & explains the denial. 😥
07:15 PM - May 02, 2023
Penny
A
In response to Veronica.
The question I've been asking since "long haul COVID" was found to be a problem is will insurance companies cover these lifelong issues? Will they refuse coverage due to preexisting conditions? There could potentially be tens of thousands of patients requiring treatment.
07:33 PM - May 02, 2023 (Edited)
Dr. William
A
In response to Veronica.
Agree. I’m watching the harm happen everyday & it’s once again escalating. The Biden admin is doing mask mandates & doing nothing to stop the spread of this virus

This is something that should concern us all. Acute infections are up, disability is up, worsening of existing disease
10:18 PM - May 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}