Elizabeth Cronise McLaughlin
A
Yo, folks! I am resolving to be more active here.

In the meantime, here's the latest video on my new YouTube channel. If you've been quietly seething through recent developments, you're not alone.

https://youtu.be/EmRcvPkjJ...
how to cope with your rage | it's not what you think - YouTube

Today I'm talking about how to cope with your rage so it doesn't eat you alive from the inside. Your anger is justified, and it doesn't have to destroy you. ...

09:26 AM - May 03, 2023 (Edited)
Nevada Jones
A
In response to Elizabeth Cronise McLaughlin.
Thank you for this video. Everything in it applies strongly to someone I love, but it's also incredibly helpful for me to hear.
11:36 PM - May 03, 2023
Carole Tyler
A
That was an excellent video.
02:00 PM - May 03, 2023
Phred
A
In response to Carole Tyler.
Right??! I’m probably going to watch it over and over and over.
03:09 PM - May 03, 2023
Margo Green
A
OMG! I'm so glad you're finally here! I'm not sure I would have made it through the last 7 years without you. And even though I will always track you down on Post or Patreon or YouTube, it's nice to know you made it home.
01:26 PM - May 03, 2023
Phred
A
Thank you for supporting a safe place for Black women, the LGBTQ+ community, and vulnerable people. Seeing the white women clamoring for a code to Jack’s new platform is distressing. I’ve not seen eye to eye on everything with you but you’ve taught me to look at my white privilege. Thank you.
11:07 AM - May 03, 2023
Ifell Awake
B
This is what transphobia is - displaced rage. Lots of women are (justifiably) hurting. The men who are hurting them want women to blame 0.02 % of the population instead.

J. K. Rowling, who suffered domestic abuse from a former cisgender male partner is also projecting.
10:59 AM - May 03, 2023
Cindy_Coffeelatte
A
Yes! I look forward to seeing more of you here!
10:03 AM - May 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}