Just Piper
A
I’m thinking mass migration between cro-magnon red states and enlightened blue states is the future of America, with or without the “United” part in it. That’s my prediction. I’m hauling out of Florida and headed out to WA or CA. I wish all families that wanted to move from red to blue could.
02:47 PM - Mar 15, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Just Piper.
1/4

Maybe so, but that's not a solution. It may be necessary for those who are especially vulnerable in Red states, like trans people, but national divides can never be resolved by dividing the nation.
08:03 PM - May 03, 2023 (Edited)
Anton Brakhage
A
2/4 What happens when states start forcibly expelling people, and other states refuse to take them? What about those who CANNOT leave red states- do we abandon these AMERICANS to Christo-fascist rule? What about those who choose not to be driven from the homes they have spent their lives building?
In response to Anton Brakhage.
08:06 PM - May 03, 2023 (Edited)
Anton Brakhage
A
3/4 Lastly, Republicans will never tolerate free states living next door to which their subjugated people can flee-and which might inspire rebellion. These people consider the existence of safe spaces an attack on their rights. They will be satisfied with nothing less than conquest of the whole.
08:08 PM - May 03, 2023 (Edited)
Anton Brakhage
A
4/4 Red states can't tolerate the existence of blue states any more than Putin can tolerate the existence of an independent Ukraine next door. Even full secession would not end our divisions-just make it a conflict between nations, as well as within one.

This fight is to the finish-winner take all
08:12 PM - May 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}