(laura) elsen
A
I welcome others to further the discussion, provide books and other resources that have made a difference in your journey toward anti-racism, or provide your own testimony.

Keep pushing the line forward.
05:52 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Thee NW Mankiller Magpie
A
Listening to Black/POC women taught me more about the ways racism manifests and harms, and the guises it hides behind. The personal will win over the second-hand experience every time. And listening without making myself the center of the conversation was one of the best lessons I've learned.
In response to (laura) elsen.
09:27 PM - May 03, 2023
Janet aka April
A
In response to Thee NW Mankiller Magpie.
Thank you for expressing so well what I have been thinking. I am so grateful for this site.
09:27 AM - Jun 30, 2023
Bruno and Augie’s Dad
A
Big "way to go" to Spoutible for helping me in that regard. My follows list is easily the most diverse group I've ever been a part of.

(And I've lived overseas for over a decade. But was too busy working to engage as much as I should have. And that's a loss I'll never get back.)
12:11 AM - Jun 14, 2023
(laura) elsen
A
Thank you for sharing. It's certainly vital for white allies to understand there are spaces where our voices are needed, some where we can quietly learn/witness, and some where we are not needed at all--and give each equal respect.
10:36 PM - May 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}