Just Piper
A
I’m thinking mass migration between cro-magnon red states and enlightened blue states is the future of America, with or without the “United” part in it. That’s my prediction. I’m hauling out of Florida and headed out to WA or CA. I wish all families that wanted to move from red to blue could.
02:47 PM - Mar 15, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Just Piper.
1/4

Maybe so, but that's not a solution. It may be necessary for those who are especially vulnerable in Red states, like trans people, but national divides can never be resolved by dividing the nation.
08:03 PM - May 03, 2023 (Edited)
Just Piper
A
Of course it isn’t a solution. I don’t have one, and to be frank, I don’t see one without it being an ugly one. I’m only expressing the way I see this country heading. The divide is worsening.
In response to Anton Brakhage.
11:33 PM - May 03, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Just Piper.
The solution is to work relentless to block and shut MAGA and its ilk out of power at every level. That will be hard. They've already been violent, and they will be violent again. But every alternative is far worse.
11:37 PM - May 03, 2023
Just Piper
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
Seems the only response is to vote. That’s not gonna do it with all the gerrymandering, voting obstruction laws, and red states becoming authoritarian states. Other than migrating or civil war, what??
11:40 PM - May 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}