Glenn Farrington
A
Welp...just got home ten minutes ago. But I'm here for the next hour. AMA...and don't make me drink my writer's tears...well, after these last few days, I feel like I earned a shot or two.
09:00 PM - May 04, 2023
Rachel Esselle
A
In response to Glenn Farrington.
Hope you get some time to rest!

Quick Q: Have you ever had a moment (or moments) in a room where everything was just singing, and everyone was building the story, and it felt like magic was at play it was so unbelievably smooth?
09:04 PM - May 04, 2023
Glenn Farrington
A
In response to Rachel Esselle.
In a Drama room, this happens a lot and usually lasts longer...most often when you're breaking the episode.
A lot of pitching, even if it's not the next step, leads the room in another direction no one thought of...and then everyone's off to the races again.
09:09 PM - May 04, 2023
Rachel Esselle
A
See, I love that. The idea of the twist that lets it really take off! Thank you so much for the response!
In response to Glenn Farrington.
09:10 PM - May 04, 2023
Glenn Farrington
A
In response to Rachel Esselle.
That's also why a diverse room is so important. Different backgrounds, ages, genders...all of that brings a lot to the pot of trying to cook a story out of thin air, with nothing but an idea and how to let the characters navigate that idea into the world that's been made.
09:13 PM - May 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}