Christopher Bouzy
A
Don't be bummed; there isn't a mass migration "yet" because it's still a closed invite-only beta. Spoutible has more users than Bluesky. Much of the hype is centered around people asking for invites and journalists writing about it.
ميجان the Librarian @sassybibrarian
Still bummed about the mass migration to Blue Sky. I’m trying not to be bitter but when there’s a Black-owned and operated social media app right here but people still migrate to the mediocre white people, I get salty. #Spoutible
01:42 AM - May 05, 2023
03:25 AM - May 05, 2023
Lisa Langford
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Bluesky is boring. The invite-only model creates a lack of diverse and interesting people and posts. My timeline over there seems to have no relation to the outside world.
04:45 AM - Oct 11, 2023
ميجان the Librarian
A
That makes me feel better. Thanks, Chris.
09:28 PM - May 05, 2023
Lance Halvorsen
A
More reasons for confidence:
1) Spoutible beats BlueSky on features hands down.

2) That's true even though the BlueSky team has been working on their platform for a long, long time.

3) Considering the pace of BlueSky's development, they may never catch up.
12:12 PM - May 05, 2023
Lotusland Comics
A
media sure is hyping them up despite it not being all that great
12:06 PM - May 05, 2023
alansunley
A
There was a large hum about Post back in November, and well .... meh
11:50 AM - May 05, 2023
Kathleen Kern
A
I registered to be a beta user before I knew about Spoutible , but I guess I didn’t make the cut.
11:24 AM - May 05, 2023
George Bishop
A
Mostly what i'm hearing from celebrities going to blue sky is because they have an app. I'm sure once the spoutible app is launched, and they get the full experience on blue sky, they'll migrate over.
10:48 AM - May 05, 2023
J. D. Richards
A
L'amour c'est comme la guerre . . .
10:33 AM - May 05, 2023
Steven McDermott
A
For me Spoutible does not need to be the largest platform. It needs to stay a safe place for those who want to be here. I am not sure it would be possible to police the bad actors if millions of people were here.
08:54 AM - May 05, 2023
Dot
A
A closed beta and this is what they’re seeing? It’s going to get so much worse. The foundation of the initial user base is very important. Like attracts like, and Jack is getting what he has earned.
07:40 AM - May 05, 2023
Jasmine A.
A
In response to Dot.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
10:29 AM - May 05, 2023
Mister Pants
A
I think some people are attracted to chaos, or at least want a front row seat. I think they’ll get it over there.
07:02 AM - May 05, 2023
Tammie Sylvia
A
Me too. Jack Dorsey versus @cbouzy ? There's no question in my mind whose platform will be better and that I would prefer. I used Bot Sentinel over on the dead bird long before I ever knew who Christopher Bouzy was in order to check for potential trolls. I'm putting my confidence in him.
06:56 AM - May 05, 2023
Ifell Awake
B
'Journalists'.. Hmmm. Are there any genuine journalists left?
06:45 AM - May 05, 2023
Mary
A
On topic: Sometimes the first impression isn't the full picture. Our focus should be to have a lovely and nice spoutible community. If you shift the focus to massive grow than you need other tools. It's always about the focus and the priority. I don't care if it grows, I care if it stays nice&lovly
05:56 AM - May 05, 2023
Mary
A
In response to Mary.
I care if it stays healthy and including and remain in the current state of nice and friendly people. Also, as I said before, you can't see the full picture. Maybe it's just hype like Bouzy says and to feel sad about the impression of something is not worth the sadness 😽
Sry for my Eng btw 😅 🇦🇹
06:02 AM - May 05, 2023
Mary
A
Off topic but would it be possible to include automatic bots that do things like makeitaquote on Twitter? To respond to someone with @ makeitaquote and then it generates a meme. It's so funny, I will add below one example :
05:46 AM - May 05, 2023 (Edited)
Mary
A
In response to Mary.
1/2
05:49 AM - May 05, 2023
Mary
A
In response to Mary.
2/2
05:49 AM - May 05, 2023
Pat Cadigan
A
Maybe they’re not migrating—maybe they’re just curious & checking it out. Me, I quite like Spoutible, now that the software/GUI is behaving.
05:23 AM - May 05, 2023
Jasmine A.
A
In response to Pat Cadigan.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
07:23 AM - May 05, 2023
Sarah Daniel
A
Lots of people want to be with something because it makes a big noise about what it is - without getting down to details about what it will actually do. Advertising and marketing should be about something; often, it is only about itself.
05:11 AM - May 05, 2023
Hoi Pollois
A
@Spoutible likely has steady, healthy practices built for long-term growth.

Others may burn fast and maybe last, but w the DNA being the same as before drama will ensue.
04:18 AM - May 05, 2023
IMO
A
Blue sky is the latest fashion, but IMO, they are getting a reworked bird with a new name. Being controversial and getting lots of press means nothing if your product fails.
04:12 AM - May 05, 2023
Mark Hooper
A
This kiwi is loving Spoutible. Easy to use with awesome people to follow. It’s going global which is awesome
04:07 AM - May 05, 2023
uOMi
A
In response to Mark Hooper.
Yes to a global public square. 👏
04:02 PM - May 05, 2023
Silke Spoutista
A
We good. 👊🏼🫶🏽 We have exceeded every single predicted metric so far. I will take stable surefooted growth over a dumpster fire any day. ✌🏼🐳
03:32 AM - May 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}