Myron Clifton
A
The Diplomat is enjoyable & easy to binge. Keri Russell & the very good cast are caught in a dispute between England/US/Iran/Russia. Twists, secrets, sexual tension, lies, more lies.

The pace & writing are very good. Its “TV” level not movie level so enjoy it for what it is.

Netflix.
02:29 PM - May 05, 2023
Renae Duncan
A
In response to Myron Clifton.
I enjoyed it until she started physically beating on her husband during the 2nd or 3rd episode. I know it was supposed to be funny, but who would want a diplomat (let alone a VP) who thinks it’s ok to assault her spouse? Why would they denigrate a strong female character by writing her that way?
03:56 PM - May 06, 2023
Terri Robinson
A
I really liked the Diplomat but I was worried they were taking a dig at Madam VP. (This how to get rid of her fantasy). Also the 2 male leads are amazing and i can’t believe they want her with her unwashed and unbrushed hair.
05:25 PM - May 05, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to Terri Robinson.
I felt a bit of that. And her hair 😂😂😂😂
05:35 PM - May 05, 2023
rob
A
right?!? it’s so much fun. and the foreign secretary…🔥 HE should be the next james bond
03:00 PM - May 05, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to rob.
He was wonderful
03:15 PM - May 05, 2023
Tammy #TeamBidenHarris2024
A
On this weekend's watch list!
02:42 PM - May 05, 2023
Kelpie in Spring
A
I am loving the show and binged it (right before the WGA strike). Hopefully, the strike will be resolved soon (with proper compensation to writers) and we get an excellent season 2.
02:37 PM - May 05, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to Kelpie in Spring.
Yes, it was so enjoyable. Just well done in every way.
02:39 PM - May 05, 2023
Jerry Wechsler
A
I agree. Reminds me somewhat of ‘Madam Secretary’. My favorite long tv drama series is ‘Person of Interest’, which starts out like a normal detective procedural with some SciFi, but evolves into a very dark warning about the surveillance state.
https://m.youtube.com/watc...
Person of Interest is Worth Your Time - YouTube

this show is is part comedy part existential crisis, part taraji henson/sarah shahi/amy acker appreciation. i love it so muchi wanted to show off more of the...

02:35 PM - May 05, 2023
Roar Jorstad
A
I liked it as well....just finished Season 1.
02:32 PM - May 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}