Kenneth Mitole
A
thread 1/4
I am wrongly rated a troll with Bot Sentinel score of 30. I NEVER target anyone. My 15 Spouts have been 2 on Liverpool, 2 Time lapses, 1 on Trump, 1 on Tesla, 1 on Dilbert poll, 1 on Selma and voting rights, 2 plane cabin pictures etc. I will donate $200 to any charity if @cbouzy confirms I troll.
07:58 PM - May 05, 2023
Kenneth Mitole
A
thread 2/4
Also, on Twitter I am tmitole and I am civil.
I have never had a strike on Twitter/FB/Insta nor has anyone ever blocked me.
I believe it is an Algorithm issue. I am leaving Twitter drama and do not want to be the drama here. Please echo this for @cbouzy to notice.
08:06 PM - May 05, 2023
Kenneth Mitole
A
thread 3/4
And on YouTube I post boring videos with Flight Time Lapses, Cruises, and Soccer BlantyreChronicles.

I try to set a good example for my son to be funny but respectfully. If I have to quit here to preserve my image, I will be happy to. But I like the people here better.
08:09 PM - May 05, 2023
Kenneth Mitole
A
thread 4/4
The thread feature is cool by the way. I love it. I just did not want to try it out this way.
08:10 PM - May 05, 2023
Chris McIntosh
A
In response to Kenneth Mitole.
Well for a start you’re not “wrongly rated a troll” at all. Your tag clearly says “satisfactory”. Anything under 50% isn’t cause for too much concern.

Also it’s not a “troll” score. It’s a “bot”, or automated account, score. Being nice doesn’t guarantee a low score.
09:07 PM - May 06, 2023
Brian A. Brennan, M.D.
A
In response to Kenneth Mitole.
It’s a total mystery where these ratings come from. Overnight I became “normal 16%” from “normal 0%.” This lack of transparency may become an issue for Spoutible.
08:06 PM - May 05, 2023
Kenneth Mitole
A
In response to Brian A. Brennan, M.D..
I was normal near zero too and then I posted about Clarence Thomas and saw my score was 30, and all my Spouts from day one were recalibrated to the 30 score. I wont make many friends at this rate.
08:14 PM - May 05, 2023 (Edited)
Lil
A
In response to Brian A. Brennan, M.D..
Everyone starts at zero because it takes time/activity to get rated.

In most cases on Spoutible, the machine learning program of Bot Sentinel is finding either 1) linking without comment or 2) vocabulary or phrasing it has learned to associate with accounts that behave inauthentically.
09:12 PM - May 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}