Joy Reid
A
Anyone else watching Queen Charlotte? I'm so enjoying it. It's a beautiful love story, and a wonderful take on the very real history of England's Black Queen and her troubled love, the "mad" King George.
01:05 AM - May 06, 2023
stephanie roberts
A
It is the best Bridgerton season and the most ambitious. I wept my heart out at the end. 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👑 Super well done.
In response to Joy Reid.
01:13 AM - May 06, 2023
Bren
A
In response to stephanie roberts.
I agree with you completely it is better than Bridgerton because it's more in depth about relationships, love and what's done for love. It triggered my high empathy and understanding button and kept me involved to the end and beyond. Well done
09:39 AM - May 10, 2023
stephanie roberts
A
In response to Bren.
absolutely! i still think about that last sit down between Princess Augusta and yung Lady Danbury—best hate the game not the player speech. You can see how that moment was pivotal in the development of who Lady Danbury would become. I would watch a young Princess Augusta spinoff.
10:47 AM - May 10, 2023
Ginger Bell
A
In response to stephanie roberts.
I got partway into episode 4 a couple days ago and stopped. I'm kinda afraid to keep watching because I know it'll be heartbreaking. 😭
01:27 AM - May 06, 2023
stephanie roberts
A
In response to Ginger Bell.
The series moved from bodice-ripper to a more complex narrative. Even the side stories are compelling. If you love someone with mental health struggles, phew, some of those scenes are hard to watch
01:45 AM - May 06, 2023
Jennifer Sharp
A
In response to Ginger Bell.
Hope you return to it. There is a kind of heartbreak, but so much love!
01:47 AM - May 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}