Linda Eisenstein
A
When folks say "too much politics" or "I'll vote if I find a candidate progressive enough" this is what I hear. Fascism is here & we need everyone in the fight, not on the sidelines.
07:37 AM - May 06, 2023
David 1914
A
In response to Linda Eisenstein.
What I don’t hear as often on here is how is voter suppression going to be address? How is so many white women voting Republican going to be address? IMO these two are more important in stopping fascism than punching down on Green Party or some other 3rd party voters.
09:06 AM - May 06, 2023
Linda Eisenstein
A
In response to David 1914.
A lot of us have been talking about WW voting Republican. Friends of mine are circulating petitions to get our reproductive rights enshrined in the OH constitution. They say a bunch of WW look at their husbands as if asking permission to sign. it is awful for sure.
09:23 AM - May 06, 2023
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
In response to Linda Eisenstein.
Truth or the "they gotta earn my vote" crowd who don't want to do the research necessary to find who the best people are, or don't wanna know who the best people are that are doing their jobs.
07:41 AM - May 06, 2023
Linda Eisenstein
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
Many wyt "progressives" wouldn't know what's progressive if it bit them in the azz. Too many believe rhetoric over results. A shame that smoke gets in their eyes. I still see Nina Turner signs on my "woke" neighbors' lawns despite her being a toxic chaos agent.
09:04 AM - May 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}