SageQueen
B
48 minutes of Trump vs Carroll deposition. Now I know why he never takes the stand because lawyers won't let him, he is stupid as fuck! #Politics When you admit the woman was too ugly to r*pe, you've just confessed when she really was your "type"! Asshole.
https://youtu.be/wrYGg95SB...
FULL VIDEO: Trump deposition in E. Jean Carroll rape trial - YouTube

The full video of a deposition given by former president Donald Trump as part of his civil rape trial has been released. In the video, Trump calls his accuse...

04:17 PM - May 06, 2023
Dan Ehrenkrantz
A
In response to SageQueen.
Not to mention…it’s kind of like saying “yes, I’m a rapist. I just don’t think I raped HER (as best as I can recall).”
04:21 PM - May 06, 2023
SageQueen
B
& didn't his first wife accuse him of r*pe during their divorce case? But latter redacted it with a nda?
In response to Dan Ehrenkrantz.
04:26 PM - May 06, 2023
Dan Ehrenkrantz
A
In response to SageQueen.
“During a deposition given by me in connection with my matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me,” Ivana Trump said in a statement at the time, as the Daily Beast reported. "[O]n one occasion during 1989, Mr. Trump and I had marital relations in which he
04:31 PM - May 06, 2023
Dan Ehrenkrantz
A
In response to Dan Ehrenkrantz.
behaved very differently toward me than he had during our marriage. As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness, which he normally exhibited towards me, was absent. I referred to this as a 'rape,' but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense."
04:32 PM - May 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}