Danielle Johnson
A
thread 1/5
@beec4240 was an early follow, and this thread is only one example of why. If we’re fleeing algorithms that dictate what we see, we are the masters of our own destiny to ensure that it succeeds. Think something is fascinating? Quote Spout it and share why you find it interesting.
aaron @beec4240
10:41 PM - May 06, 2023
11:07 PM - May 06, 2023
Danielle Johnson
A
thread 2/5
Find a debate about something silly like, let’s say raisins, join in the silliness. See a beautiful painting, photograph, or other piece of art? Echo it or quote spout it to share the beauty that you see. Again WE are the algorithm. We are the content that we seek.
11:11 PM - May 06, 2023
Danielle Johnson
A
thread 3/5
Don’t want to participate? Nobody is forcing you to. We are simply asking you to think about being an active participant and part of this community by amplifying ALL of the voices you see here. Honestly? I could give a rat’s ass whether or not you are verified. THIS IS NOT TWITTER.
11:15 PM - May 06, 2023
Danielle Johnson
A
thread 4/5
I’ve said repeatedly. I’m not here to duplicate my Twitter experience. I existed there for 14 years and spent the last 8 years there horrifically angry. I don’t need that, nor do you. I want this to be a space where I can Spout my political takes, argue about mayonnaise, and help squash trolls.
11:19 PM - May 06, 2023
Danielle Johnson
A
thread 5/5
I want social media to finally be that, SOCIAL! Not getting responses to your Spouts? Try responding more to others, follow more like pod members, and you will be amazed. Last, but not least, be kind. You’re welcome to needle, but please don’t be mean. We can disagree without being disagreeable.
11:28 PM - May 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}