Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®
A
thread 1/3
I'm kind of annoyed when I see something saying @Spoutible won't be successful until big names come. Guess my definition of success is different. b/c I think this site is already excellent. I feel we're all big names & no checks spouters can be just as engaged & have followers as blue checks.
08:47 PM - May 06, 2023
A
thread 2/3
Even more so since you need other spouters to have an active timeline. If I only followed the "Names," I'd see very little activity. However, I do have ppl I would love to see here too, but only b/c if they were here, I'd delete bird app entirely.
09:03 PM - May 06, 2023
A
thread 3/3
Even without them, I'm having a whale of a time and following a vast pod of blue checks, and mostly not blue checks. This is my favorite social site.

OK, I'm stepping off my soap box & going back to watching #nwsl soccer.
09:07 PM - May 06, 2023
A
That's it exactly. I'm here almost 98% of the time when I'm on a social media site. I can't even remember the last time I was on Insta, try to do FB once a week just to see what's up with friends I don't see that often. And bird once or twice a day for a few minutes. Never did TikTok or others.
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
11:44 PM - May 06, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®.
I probably post on IG once a day or every other day but don't often engage there. Facebook is for family friends and animal memes. I'm too old for the TikTok and all that. So yeah, Spoutible is where I can chill and be old, boring, and queer. You can't beat that.
11:47 PM - May 06, 2023
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
😊🙌🏾
11:48 PM - May 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}