Professor Kyle
A
Those who didn't vote for Clinton: you didn't just lose us Roe. You also prevented gun restrictions. You allowed evil GOP state govs to pass bigoted, harmful laws, knowing the SC will uphold them. You set the country back decades. All because seeing a strong woman in power made you uncomfortable.
12:14 AM - May 07, 2023
Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®
A
What's awful is I'm seeing some rumblings, not sure how real they are, that some ppl are considering not voting for Biden. It's just beyond belief given what's going on in our country right now, anyone who isn't MAGA would be thinking of supporting someone else. If we don't unite, we'll be heilng.
In response to Professor Kyle.
12:51 AM - May 07, 2023
AR McGee
A
In response to Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®.
If we don't vote #BidenHarris2024 Then it's 50 years as a dictatorship. Once a beacon of democracy and an example of freedom, America, the dream will fall. Egypt fell. Rome fell. Britain fell. Seeing a trend here. #StrongerTogether
12:13 PM - May 07, 2023
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Those people just don't wanna admit they're wrong. Biden/Harris is the ONLY choice. Williamson and RFK, Jr. are goons of Steve Bannon.
11:22 AM - May 07, 2023
Penny
A
I'm hearing it, too. Even had one of my longtime FB friends talking about voting for Williamson (and yes, he was a Bernie fanboy). It seems some still have not learned a lesson. It's infuriating! Republicans always coalesce behind their own; Democrats want to play the purity bullshit. 🤬
11:17 AM - May 07, 2023
A
In response to Penny.
Yep! It’s another reason why I think having conventions like the Conservatives do, CPAC, etc, are helpful b/c it gets their message out and pumps up their supporters. Dems to my taste lack that crucial coming together against a common enemy. Some can’t see if Repubs win none of us are safe.
03:17 PM - May 07, 2023
Nancy Morgan
A
Ugh, people and their purity tests. Without exception, these are privileged people who would be less hurt by the GOP’s fascist policies than those of us who are marginalized. We’re literally in this fight for our lives.
09:22 AM - May 07, 2023
A
In response to Nancy Morgan.
I know. I always think of that Poem “First They Came For” if you sit back while those you don’t identify with are harmed it will only be a matter of time until attackers come after your group & then who will be there to defend you? All attacks against any group are attacks against ALL humans!
03:23 PM - May 07, 2023
Terry Calvert
A
Exactly. It’s an easy call.
08:34 AM - May 07, 2023
A
In response to Terry Calvert.
It should be!
03:25 PM - May 07, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
Absolutely. The choice is so stark – fascism & bigotry or democracy & progress. You'd have to sympathize with the former not to see that.
12:53 AM - May 07, 2023
AR McGee
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
The only way to keep America is to keep the message clear. No both sides. No grey areas. If GOP then no health care, women lose the right to vote and own property, anyone who is not white will lose all rights. And the rich will get richer and buy more rights.
12:17 PM - May 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}