RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Folks, I'm going to say this straight out. There's no third way. Biden is our best chance to save demoracy. Do not be voting for RFK, Jr, or Williamson. Y'all know damn well they're goons of Steve Bannon. Also Bernie Sanders stepped out and decided to support Biden.
11:21 AM - May 07, 2023
Carla Vivarttas
B
Beware of Yang's Forward Party too. They are in stealth mode for a reason. Wolves in sheep's clothing.
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
11:25 AM - May 07, 2023
Jessica (she/her)
A
In response to Carla Vivarttas.
I never voted for him, but I confess to buying into his “movement”, in the beginning. I share this comedic resource to help disabuse people of his nonsense.

#AndrewYang #ForwardParty #YangGang #VoteForward #VoteFwd #SomeMoreNews #RankedChoiceVoting #RCV #Democrat

https://youtu.be/dd399ppGo...
What, Why, How, And Who Is The Forward Party? – SOME MORE NEWS - YouTube

Hi. In today's episode, we look at what the Forward Party is, who is actually behind them (in addition to Andrew Yang), and why they refuse to have any real ...

01:30 PM - May 07, 2023
Carla Vivarttas
B
In response to Jessica (she/her).
Thanks for sharing. This has been my experience also with Yang. Besides vagueness and empty responses, anytime Yang or Forward posts and I (or others) ask questions, we hear crickets.
02:43 PM - May 07, 2023
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
In response to Carla Vivarttas.
You are correct on that. He cost many good Dems in NYC a chance to be the Mayor over Eric Adams.
11:27 AM - May 07, 2023
John Shaft
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
Co-signed 👋🏽
NYC could have had the smart, judicious and caring Maya Wiley.
01:36 PM - May 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}