Suzanne JaaaNONYA
A
If you’re not 💯 #BidenHarris ya might as well block me now 👏

Cause you’re not gonna like the fire coming outta my mouth towards 3rd party asshats over the next 1.5 years 🤷‍♀️

NOW IS NOT THE TIME for that nonsense 👏

They're OPS! 👏 Ops meant to draw votes away from D’s 👏 THAT’S IT 👏
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his) @RobPalmerIRL
Folks, I'm going to say this straight out. There's no third way. Biden is our best chance to save demoracy. Do not be voting for RFK, Jr, or Williamson. Y'all know damn well they're goons of Steve Bannon. Also Bernie Sanders stepped out and decided to support Biden.
11:21 AM - May 07, 2023
11:32 AM - May 07, 2023
Chance
B
The Democrats haven't passed a bill into law for BLACK people in 60 years we keep voting for them and they keep ignoring us I'm not doing that anymore I don't give a FUCK what happens to this RACIST ASS country I will not surrender my vote just to be voting NO TANGIBLES NO MFING VOTE!
In response to Suzanne JaaaNONYA.
12:05 PM - May 07, 2023
Jim Plunkett
A
In response to Chance.
Congratulations
You jut played yourself

Failing to help the leading party that is even remotely in your camp, and which actually FIGHTS oppression

you are now directly helping elect fascists who literally want you back in chains

But go right ahead, keep spouting ignorance and lying to yourself
12:26 PM - May 08, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Jim Plunkett.
I don't give a FUCK about how YOU feel about MY VOTE I don't owe this country a MFing thing it was made up by RACIST SLAVE owners for White people and BLACK people have been SHITTED on from both parties this country needs to fall people like you need to experience what OPPRESSION really feels like
02:11 PM - May 08, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Jim Plunkett.
Only then will it be able to rebuild a better more inclusive America and in the meantime if they want BLACK people to vote to save this RACIST ASS country then they better cut the FUCKING checks and start those REPARATIONS payments otherwise they can deal with the aftermath BLACK people will be fine
02:15 PM - May 08, 2023
Tanya
A
In response to Chance.
Any laws that specifically targets RACE will be overturned. So laws specifically written to benefit BLACK people at the exclusion of other races aren't feasible. Instead we need laws that can be accessed by everyone but specifically targets the needs of black people.
02:39 PM - May 07, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Tanya.
They just passed an anti Asian hate crime bill into law I don't want to hear the excuses for not getting things done when I watch others getting things they need to feel protected they had control of Congress and refused to kill the FILIBUSTER to pass voting rights and the George Floyd Act COMPLICIT
02:45 PM - May 07, 2023
Anita Stever
A
In response to Chance.
So you think somehow under Trump or DeSantis things will be better?

Democrats do and don't do a LOT of things I hate. First we get rid of the Fascists by voting them out, then we deal with Democrats and getting them to do what the people want.
01:59 PM - May 07, 2023
dmark
A
In response to Chance.
The Thugs haven’t in 160 years.
01:32 PM - May 07, 2023
Chance
B
In response to dmark.
Yeah well we don't vote for them so that's to be expected now tell me why haven't the Dems?
01:34 PM - May 07, 2023
Marsha Shaiman
A
In response to Chance.
Oh you're that BOT people are spouting about. You're a Russian asset like the ones they used on facebook in the 2016 election.
01:25 PM - May 07, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Marsha Shaiman.
I'm not no FUCKING bot you love this RACIST ASS country all you want to doesn't mean I have to and I sure as hell ain't voting just to be voting you the same one to tell me to vote then don't have SHIT to say when we talk about REPARATIONS!!
01:38 PM - May 07, 2023
TheForty(3)YearOldXennial (he/him)
A
In response to Chance.
As someone who used to be in the green party, FOH. Hope Jimmy Dore sees this.
01:04 PM - May 07, 2023
Chance
B
In response to TheForty(3)YearOldXennial (he/him).
FUCK you too MF you love this RACIST ASS country all you want to doesn't mean I have to and I sure as hell ain't voting just to be voting you the same one to tell me to vote then don't have SHIT to say when we talk about REPARATIONS!!
01:36 PM - May 07, 2023
TrevWriter
A
In response to Chance.
12:41 PM - May 07, 2023
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
In response to Chance.
So basically you're saying you're going to yield your vote to the GOP because you want the dems to and I quote "earn your vote" knowing full well that's how we got in this mess in the first place.
12:34 PM - May 07, 2023
Human ITy
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
Not voting is ammunition for suppressing your rights.
02:13 PM - May 07, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
Any person who says they “don’t give AF about this country”, but then suggests that candidates should “earn their vote” is not serious, and a huge part of the problem. We can’t have nice things b/c folks like this want to take “chances” and play games with other’s lives. Keep not voting, and FAFO.
02:31 PM - May 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}