Suzanne JaaaNONYA
A
If you’re not 💯 #BidenHarris ya might as well block me now 👏

Cause you’re not gonna like the fire coming outta my mouth towards 3rd party asshats over the next 1.5 years 🤷‍♀️

NOW IS NOT THE TIME for that nonsense 👏

They're OPS! 👏 Ops meant to draw votes away from D’s 👏 THAT’S IT 👏
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his) @RobPalmerIRL
Folks, I'm going to say this straight out. There's no third way. Biden is our best chance to save demoracy. Do not be voting for RFK, Jr, or Williamson. Y'all know damn well they're goons of Steve Bannon. Also Bernie Sanders stepped out and decided to support Biden.
11:21 AM - May 07, 2023
11:32 AM - May 07, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Suzanne JaaaNONYA.
The Democrats haven't passed a bill into law for BLACK people in 60 years we keep voting for them and they keep ignoring us I'm not doing that anymore I don't give a FUCK what happens to this RACIST ASS country I will not surrender my vote just to be voting NO TANGIBLES NO MFING VOTE!
12:05 PM - May 07, 2023
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
So basically you're saying you're going to yield your vote to the GOP because you want the dems to and I quote "earn your vote" knowing full well that's how we got in this mess in the first place.
In response to Chance.
12:34 PM - May 07, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
Any person who says they “don’t give AF about this country”, but then suggests that candidates should “earn their vote” is not serious, and a huge part of the problem. We can’t have nice things b/c folks like this want to take “chances” and play games with other’s lives. Keep not voting, and FAFO.
02:31 PM - May 07, 2023
Human ITy
A
Not voting is ammunition for suppressing your rights.
02:13 PM - May 07, 2023
Sue Cohen
B
Chance is either a troll or a fool
Either way we have no time for his willful ignorance
Here is Gov. Tate Reeves of MS choosing to shoot only Black people in this disgusting ad proving he is a proud member of the #GOPDeathCult
https://talkingpointsmemo....
12:48 PM - May 07, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Sue Cohen.
I still say this guy looks just like Peter from Family Guy!
02:02 PM - May 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}