RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Folks, I'm going to say this straight out. There's no third way. Biden is our best chance to save demoracy. Do not be voting for RFK, Jr, or Williamson. Y'all know damn well they're goons of Steve Bannon. Also Bernie Sanders stepped out and decided to support Biden.
11:21 AM - May 07, 2023
junerose32
B
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
RFKJr. is no RFK.
11:23 AM - May 07, 2023
James A Clark Jr
A
In response to junerose32.
A priest killed her the local heads of church covered it up. Because they were afraid the scandal would hurt JFK' chances of winning! I had never heard of this. https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
12:06 PM - May 07, 2023
junerose32
B
I NEVER HEARD EITHER.(sorry caps) I do remember some socialite killed jogging on canal after JFK assassination - talk that CIA did it.
In response to James A Clark Jr.
02:37 PM - May 07, 2023
James A Clark Jr
A
I did for that. Since then I found out that one of my sister's in laws aunts was a reporter in TX during the JFK assassination. and this aunt knew Jack Ruby..I married into the family in 2005 but she recounted this a few years later.. I thought wow small world
04:06 PM - May 08, 2023
junerose32
B
In response to James A Clark Jr.
Six degrees of separation. We went to same church as RFK family, St. Luke's. I remember seeing them come after he was assassinated. So sad.
07:54 PM - May 08, 2023
James A Clark Jr
A
I had walked down the street behind the white house on the Washington Mall. I had been to the Catholic church JFK's funeral was held and those things were cathartic for me. But binge watching national drama on TV was over. I did watch the 2nd plane exploding into the WTC tower 2 but that was all
04:04 PM - May 08, 2023
James A Clark Jr
A
By the time John Kennedy Jr died with his wife in the plane crash, I had had enough. I decided not to watch anymore weekend drenched funeral epics as I had done in the past. I gave myself permission to acknowledge what happened but not dwell in it. By that time I had lived in Washington DC
04:02 PM - May 08, 2023
James A Clark Jr
A
I can say that after that, then Martin Luther King being killed April 1968, then Robert F Kennedy in 1968 in June. I was in 6th grade then, I wondered what the future was going to be like? what hope did we have if the guys fighting the good fight kept getting mowed down like nothing.
04:00 PM - May 08, 2023
James A Clark Jr
A
I remember thinking my father was away from us in Germany and yes the inevitable thought came what if something happened to my dad over seas. I didn't voice any of these things but it was a terrifying thing to watch and be bathed in. Even watching Lee Harvey Oswald being killed live on TV.
03:57 PM - May 08, 2023
James A Clark Jr
A
I Don't know about that but this woman wasn't a socialite. However I remember being 7 years old in the 2nd grade when he was assassinated. I remember watching it all unfold on TV the entire weekend. I remember thinking how I was a little older than Caroline and John John
03:56 PM - May 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}