Sophia’s Ghost
A
While we recognize the offensive depravity of thoughts and prayers, we need to stop the circular thinking. This is about much more than NRA money. The GOP is arming a Christofascist insurgency. They are a third Reich. They are preparing for war. They are planning atrocity.
Steven Beschloss @StevenBeschloss
“Until we throw out the bums in office who rely on thoughts and prayers—and stand in the way of gun laws that can save lives and slow the bloodshed—then we can continue to decry the horror while the soundtrack of our lives is a drumbeat of mass shootings.”
https://america.substack.c...
11:16 AM - May 08, 2023
11:46 AM - May 08, 2023
Shawn Scott
A
In response to Sophia’s Ghost.
This is no longer hyperbole or conspiratorial thinking. This is mainstream, and it IS happening.

I used to be a ban guns person. Then the Proud Boys came for me and mine. I’m with The John Brown Society now. We take care of us.
02:37 PM - May 24, 2023 (Edited)
Tracy Rose-Erickson
A
I couldn’t agree more. There’s nothing surprising about ignoring the murder and mayhem. It’s exactly what the GQP wants. When the people get tired of being slaughtered and fight back in kind, they will celebrate. Same reason for corrupting the election process and firing prosecutors.
12:30 PM - May 08, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
This is disturbingly more true than many of us want to acknowledge.
12:26 PM - May 08, 2023
Alvin The Chipmunk
A
Correct. And the more chaos that is spread by mass shootings, the better for their plan.
12:25 PM - May 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}