Mary OContrary
A
👇She is 100% right. This is the ONLY way to end gun violence. GOP will never give in and ban assault rifles or legislate common sense gun reform. NEVER.

This is the ONLY WAY.

https://spoutible.com/thre...

#GunReformNow
#EnoughIsEnough
#VoteGOPOUT
04:07 PM - May 08, 2023 (Edited)
Collette Legault Snoonian
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
Getting money out of politics is the only way. Not just voting.
07:12 PM - May 08, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Collette Legault Snoonian.
You're not wrong AT ALL, and we could start with Citizens United. The problem is, neither the Democratic nor the Republican party would vote for any such change. Not as long as they benefit from it. So our only viable choice is to vote and make our voices heard.
07:25 PM - May 08, 2023
M Briatack
A
In response to Collette Legault Snoonian.
And the only way to get money out of politics... by voting!
07:08 PM - May 09, 2023
Craving Waffles
A
I was just thinking this today. All they do is neglect their responsibilities, pollute their air and water, keep their minorities 'managed'. Fuck them for once and for all.

It's time to fire some people and clean house. They've proven they aren't qualified for the job.
05:54 PM - May 08, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Craving Waffles.
The only thing Republicans do well is create a problem, then proceed to complain about the problem, blame Democrats for the problem, and vote against any bill brought forward to fix the problem!
06:20 PM - May 08, 2023
ss m
A
It’s the perfect first step. We’ll have to ferret out the pretend D’S and get the real ones to take real action in a timely manner. Not saying they won’t but we need to insist on it when given the chance.
04:26 PM - May 08, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to ss m.
YES, we need to be diligent about watching for Trojan horses. The NC rep that recently switched parties from D to R ended up casting a deciding vote that passed a 12-wk abortion ban in that state. We canNOT let fake Democrats continue to defraud voters who think they are electing D representation.
04:28 PM - May 08, 2023
Dianne
A
I don't understand the, "I'm trying to avoid politics on Spoutible" deal. That's what Instagram is good for. I want to be aware, involved and knowledgeable. Social media helps if used honestly. Politics may be ugly in a lot of ways but awareness and involvement will be the only way to counter that.
04:15 PM - May 08, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Dianne.
Agree, awareness and involvement are so important. We cannot just pretend events around us are not happening.
04:34 PM - May 08, 2023
Anthony Lee
A
Focus on 2024, folks...

https://spoutible.com/thre...
04:13 PM - May 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}