Thurgood Du Bois
A
When we go to polls we take a lot of ppl with us. And we should remember them as they paid the price for this right.

Never forget Harry and Harriette Moore.

Black History is 🇺🇸 history

24/7/365

#Spoutible
04:59 PM - May 09, 2023
Tony
A
In response to Thurgood Du Bois.
I cannot understand the hate, just cannot, I know it’s there, we see it everyday & it is heartbreaking…thank you for this thread…
01:22 AM - May 10, 2023
Indigo
A
Thanks so much for sharing this. 👍🏾🙏🏾🫶🏾#BlackHistoryIsAmericanHistory #StopBlackHistoryErasure
12:08 AM - May 10, 2023 (Edited)
Sonia C
A
Thank you for sharing. I’m glad I know their stories. What a brave couple. Grateful their daughter lived.

The KKK still has a strong presence in the backwoods communities in Central Louisiana where I am from. I left for 30 years and was shocked how little had changed. It makes me heartsick. 💔
10:30 PM - May 09, 2023
Kris Snead
A
Thank you for sharing this story. I live in Brevard county. The court house in Viera is named after the Moore’s. Our children have learned this story in their highschool that is a block away from courthouse. These stories need to be told.
10:06 PM - May 09, 2023
junerose32
B
Thank you Thurgood. I have never heard of the Moores and I used to consider myself pretty knowledgeable about history. This shows how controlling knowledge of the past distorts the present and the future. Reading about this incredibly brave man who gave his life fighting injustice brings tears. TY
05:50 PM - May 09, 2023
Thurgood Du Bois
A
In response to junerose32.
And here's the song. Greatly performed. #Spoutible
Sweet Honey In The Rock - Harry More (RAISE Your Voice) - YouTube

Track 11

06:29 PM - May 09, 2023
Mlb Anx
A
In response to junerose32.
Same