Angie Garrett-Shanklin
A
Besides Politics, is there anyone (on Spoutible) who are into the following:

Cooking
Astrology
Tarot
Casual Gaming (preferably Fighting Gaming, Pokémon, etc.)
or
Comics

Just asking, since I want to meet as many peeps as I can, with similar interests
06:57 PM - May 06, 2023 (Edited)
Nancy Norbeck
A
In response to Angie Garrett-Shanklin.
Definitely into tarot, though I don't tend to post about it a lot.
07:50 PM - May 06, 2023
Angie Garrett-Shanklin
A
In response to Nancy Norbeck.
Well, I hope my presence could provide you comfort regarding having conversations about tarot cards, decks, etc. I've been on the journey for 3 years.

I wouldn't mind seeing people's tarot decks, daily card pulls, or sharing their own perspective regarding the meaning behind the cards.
10:03 PM - May 06, 2023
Nancy Norbeck
A
I keep trying to figure out how I want to incorporate cards into what I do both personally and professionally. I think they're a super valuable tool, but haven't quite hit on just the right approach yet, though I've used several. Something to keep experimenting with, for sure.
11:11 AM - May 10, 2023
Angie Garrett-Shanklin
A
In response to Nancy Norbeck.
I personally use them to see what the vibe will be for each week, or month.

But most of the time, I am still practicing and learning the meaning behind the cards. It does take time. You will find your purpose for them, with time.
01:39 PM - May 10, 2023
Nancy Norbeck
A
I did them daily (twice a day, in fact), for a long time. But I'm thinking of more specific uses than just a general vibe. I think they can be really useful parts of the creative process, for instance. Just working out what that looks like on a regular basis.
04:22 PM - May 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}