dani
A
Aaron and I have been chatting away in a collaborative thread for almost 40 minutes and no one has noticed.

Anyone who likes even a bit of attention will not like this feature.
dani @danismashingit
My first impression is that collaborative threads will be great for useful things. News, #SpoutingClassics playlists between friends, a place to gather recipes, etc.

I don't see it for shenanigans. Especially not Canadian ones. Too restrictive, too private, too limiting. Too much planning.
12:08 PM - May 10, 2023
12:29 PM - May 10, 2023 (Edited)
Buster T
A
In response to dani.
On the other hand you could auction slots on your short list to the highest bidder.
12:49 PM - May 10, 2023
dani
A
In response to Buster T.
This is like throwing a party and then making 4 people sit in the garage by themselves.
12:54 PM - May 10, 2023
April Ayres-Griffiths
A
And also making everyone else sit outside the garage, and occasionally shout out responses in the hope the folks inside will notice it.
In response to dani.
12:58 PM - May 10, 2023
Buster T
A
In response to April Ayres-Griffiths.
Wouldn’t the people outside get jealous because of all the attention the Quadra-gang were getting? FYI no room to sit in my garage. It’s unique. It has cars in it.
01:29 PM - May 10, 2023
Drummer Girl
A
In response to Buster T.
😂 off the topic of shared threads, had to comment on your garage note. 🤣 Never having had a garage until recently I had no idea most ppl don’t use them for their cars😂 It’s a dream I never knew how much I wanted until the first winter just driving into the house. Felt like a Queen!!😂
12:12 PM - Jun 14, 2023
dani
A
In response to April Ayres-Griffiths.
Exactly.
01:00 PM - May 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}